| ||"The Truth about Beauty" is a revolutionary guide to transforming your shape, your looks, and your life without drugs, deprivation, sweat, or surgery. Renowned holistic beauty expert and health advocate Kat James introduces pro-beauty lifestyle upgrades that will help readers shed the toxic mindsets and popular regimens that sabotage our bodies, and recreate ourselves from the inside-out with stunning physical rewards. Backed by current science and based on the author's own remarkable transformation, this indispensable resource will help readers:
- Discover the three crucial elements missing from standard beauty and body approaches
- Learn why chemistry counts more than calories
- End food cravings and reshape their body
- Reverse wrinkles without acids and conquer chronic skin issues without drugs
- Convert dozens of autopilot routines into powerfully transforming beauty rituals
The book includes an extraordinary Resource Guide filled with the most affordable and appealing science-backed solutions that maximize your vitality and quality of life.