The Handmade Kaze ™ Aromatherapy Diffuser brings calm, serenity, and wellbeing to any room.
Sale Ends Tonight!!
During these crazy times, we all need more calmness in our lives. The Kaze Aromatherapy Diffuser has 3D firework Technology that creates a spectacle for the senses. Gift the Kaze™ this holiday season and you'll be the best gift-giver of your family!
Why You'll Love It:
- Silent, continuous breeze that improves the humidity of any space
- Zen level aroma with just a few drops of your favorite essential oil
- Beautiful handmade glass and 3D firework design that brings calm and beauty to any room
- Multiple firework colors to fit any mood
- Small enough for you to take it to your office or when you travel
The Kaze™ is so simple to use. Just add water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil, plug it in, and a kind wind and gentle aroma will emanate throughout your room. This is the perfect gift for the holiday season that will light up any room!
- Materials: ABS + PP + PC glass
- Voltage: 100-240v
- Capacity: 100ml
Your Package Includes:
1 x Kaze Air Humidifier
1 x Power Source
1 x User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I use the Kaze Air Humidifier and Diffuser?
- It’s easy. Just open the case and pour up to 100ml of water into the Kaze. If you want, you can also add a few drops of your favorite Aromatherapy essential oil. Close the top and turn on the device.
- Can I use the Kaze without the Firework Display on?
- Yes. When you turn on the Kaze, just press the lighting button, located on the base, to toggle the lights on and off.
- What kind of oils can I use with the Kaze?
- We recommend most any essential oil that you can buy at your local health and wellness shop. Our staff especially loves a lemongrass oil we purchased at a local Whole Foods grocery store.
How do I clean the Kaze?
- It’s easy. First make sure it’s unplugged. Then empty the device so that there is no water or oil remaining in it. Finally, take a cloth and gently wipe the inside water container. We recommend that you clean it at least every month or if you are switching from one essential oil to another.