A Handcrafted Work of Art That Will Negate the Negative Energy in Your Life
LAST CHANCE ON 50% NEW YEARS SALE!!
Let's face it… 2020 was full of negative energy. Thank the lord that's over! Our Reiki Healing Crystal is beautifully handcrafted to bring healing and focus to your New Year!
It is formed by a combination of quartz crystal and other notable energy clearing crystals that absorb negative energies and transmutes them into positive forces that stimulate the self-healing of your body, mind and spirit.
HEALING PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS OF THIS DESIGN
- Physical Benefits: Provides a host of physical benefits, including boosting the nervous system, thyroid, and pineal gland. Assists with DNA repair and sleep. Helps protect from electromagnetic radiation.
- Emotional Healing: Helps improve your overall emotional state. Reduces anxiety while increasing self-confidence and peace of mind.
- Spiritual Healing: Enhances spiritual growth by eliminating distractions and allowing the wearer to see more clearly their divine path. Promotes the growth of one’s spirit and chakra alignment.
- Environmental Healing: Creates a field of energy that affects the wearer’s environment. Assists in syncing the environment back to its natural vibration. Helps promote plant growth and keeps food fresher longer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the dimensions of the Reiki Healing Crystal?
- The dimensions are 60mm x 60mm x 60mm
- What type of crystals are used in the pyramid
- Helps maintain a spiritual consciousness
- Re-Balances the Orgone Pyramid
- Clears blockages in your aura
- Removes negative energy
- Promotes Divine Wisdom and Inner Truth
- Holds you with its spiritual powers
- Promotes self-awareness
- Soothes trauma and calms the mind
- Provides Energy Healing and Chakra Balancing
- Filters out daily stresses
- Gives you Balance and Harmony for your Heart Chakra
- Gives Protection & Brings Luck
- Boosts your confidence
- How often should you clean your Reiki Healing Crystal?
- We recommend that you clean it every two weeks by putting it under running water and then drying it gently with a soft, non-abrasive towel