Introducing Healthy’s new line of premium, single-note essential oils and aromatherapy blends. Our blends are made from globally sourced botanicals and manufactured in the UK. Our oils, when used with your Kaze Aromatherapy diffuser, added to a base oil as part of an Ayurvedic massage, or even your bath, will bring you a higher level of calm, clarity and relaxation.
You have to be wary of some of the oils and extracts that are sold on the market today. That’s why we partnered with Lagunamoon to bring you what we think is maybe some of the best quality extracts we’ve ever tried.
If you already have a Kaze diffuser, just add a few drops into the water, turn the Kaze on, and it’s time to relax and disconnect.
Why You'll Love It:
- 6 amazing, globally sourced essential oils
- A little goes a long way. Just add a few drops to your diffuse or your base massage oil
- Blend more than one at a time to create new smells and effects
- Earth loving – our blends are GC/MS tested with no fillers. We adhere to the Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetics.
- 6 essential oils:
- Lemongrass for calmness and clarity
- Peppermint for concentration and clear thinking
- Orange for optimism and peace
- Lavender for cognitive function and alertness
- Eucalyptus for optimism and concentration
- Tea Tree for mental strength and calmness
Your Package Includes:
6 x 10mL bottles of essential oils
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I use the Kaze Essential Oils?
- If you’re using it with a Kaze Aromatherapy diffuser, we recommend starting off easy. First add a few drops to the Kaze diffuser and turn it on. Depending on the intensity desired you can either add a few more drops or further dilute it with more water.
How do I use the oils as part of an Ayurvedic massage?
- You should add just a few drops to a base oil. Never apply the concentrated Kaze oils directly to your skin.
How do I use it with a bath?
- As you fill up your tub, we recommend that you add a few drops. Again, never apply the concentrated oil directly to your skin or you could be in for an intensely fragrance experience!
What else should I know?
- You should never ever swallow the Kaze oils nor should you put drops in your eyes or mucous membranes. Kaze oils are for external use only.
- If you mix it with a base oil, apply it to your skin, and have an allergic reaction, please stop the application immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children. Use this product only with adults.