Relieve your eyes, head, and neck - while kicking back with your favorite relaxation playlist.
But Hurry Sale Ends At Midnight!
Given the stressful times, YOU DESERVE to be relaxed! You don't need to bear the weight of the world anymore.
Our NeuroDream massager provides targeted relief to your eyes, head and neck. Just plug in your phone or MP3 player and listen to your most relaxing spa music while the NeuroDream transports you to another world.
Using it for just minutes a day can help undo hours and hours of stress.
The NeuroDream is dream to use. Simply place it on your head and adjust for snugness. With targeted massage points at your eyes, head and neck, and 4 massage styles, you'll feel better after just using this for a few minutes a day.
To take your massage sessions to a deeper level, why not load it up with MP3s? Controlling your playlist with the NeuroDream's massager is simple and with your favorite spa music, you can really have a deep session with the NeuroDream
4 Massage Modes
You can also use it on the go. Just add a pair of AA batteries and you can use it on vacation or on a work trip, so you always have access to relaxation.
The NeuroDream is an awesome way to bring inner peace to your body, mind and spirit.
Why You'll Love It:
- Eliminates eye strain and reduces dark spots under your eyes
- 4 massage modes that relieves eye, head, and neck tension
- Use it just 15 minutes of day to promote better sleep and mindfulness
- Adjustable fit for small and large heads
- MP3 player for your favorite tunes
Your Package Includes:
- 1 X NeuroDream Massager
- 1 X USB cable
- 1 X Earphone
- 1 x Power Adapter
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What head size does the NeuroDream fit?
- The NeuroDream fits a head with an approximate max circumference of 50 inches
- What kind of batteries does the NeuroDream require?
- The NeuroDream requires 2 AA batteries when it's not plugged into the wall. When it’s plugged in, please remember to remove the batteries.
- Can I use it while soaking in the bathtub?
- Please don’t be silly! The NeuroDream is electronic and you should never get it wet nor drop it into a body of water.
- How do I listen to music?
- Use the included USB cable to connect the remote to your computer. Load your music onto the device from your computer.