Can a sound heal your soul?
Our Singing Tibetan Meditation town is handmade, and comes with a wooden striker and hand-stitched cushion. Made of high quality brass, the bowl produces a tone calming and harmonious to your life. Take a second, breathe in life, and dive into your session with our humble and earnestly made meditation bowl.
Why You'll Love It:
- Wonderful tone to start and end your meditation
- Handcrafted and functional
- It looks great in your hand or on a shelf or desk as a decoration
- Materials: High-quality brass
- Bowl Diameter: 8/8.5/9.5 cm
- Weight: 300/350/430g
Your Package Includes:
- 1 x Singing Tibetan Bowl
- 1 x Hand-sewn Cushion
- 1 x Wooden Striker
- Place your bowl on included soft-padded cushion.
- Method 1:
- With the mallet in one hand, balance the bowl on its cushion and hold it in your other hand.
- Gently tap the mallet on the outside and inside edges of the bowl or tap it around the rim.
- Method 2:
- Hold the bowl without the cushion in your left hand.
- With the mallet in your right hand, gently rub the mallet around the bowl in a clockwise direction.